Saturday, May 18, 2013

 
Jack I hope you're sitting down.  LOL!!  For those of you who know me, it's damn near a felony to put a hammer in my hand.  I am proud to announce that Karen and I replaced the toilet in our front bathroom today.  Karen was the brains and I was the muscle.  OK - most of the muscle.  Josh and Corey helped carry the new toilet in and the old out.   And after four flushes, it doesn't seem to be leaking!!! 
 
This was really in response to the told saying, necessity is a great motivator.  The toilet had started to leak at the base after each flush, so it was necessary to get it replaced.  And, as you all know, a home project isn't complete until you have made at least two visits to Home Depot.  We opened the package and found the toilet's tank was missing and had to take it back.  The toilet in the back bathroom will be replaced soon as well. Oh and it was on sale for $139.00!! 

No comments: