Monday, February 25, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies!!!


Hey everybody, the Girl Scout cookies are in!!! Now Karen and I don't agree on a lot of things when it comes to what we eat. She likes grape jelly, I like strawberry. She likes regular oatmeal, I like apple cinnamon. You get the picture. So of course when it comes to Girl Scout cookies, she likes the samoas and I like the thin mints. I also like to put them into the freezer and eat them real cold with a glass of cold milk. Mmmm!!! Karen likes her cookies at room temperature. So Karen bought some from a lady where she works as well as the little girl down the street. So we'll be in for Girl Scout cookies for quite awhile. And of course those cute little scouts will be out selling them at the entrance of the market. Who can resist their sweat little faces!!! If you haven't already ordered some, get some today and support a good cause.

No comments: