Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


Yes siree, today is my 56th birthday. Many important folks have been born on this day including, Babe Ruth, Ronald Reagon, Eva Braun, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Mike Farrell. I feel like I fit right in with that crowd!! My family bought me a mountain bike for my birthday so I can get out and commune with nature and save my knees by not running so much. Our family tradition is to go out to dinner as a family and the birthday boy or girl gets to chose the location. We have a firm rule though, no singing at the restaurant by the employees. I think I will pick the Chipolte Grill for my dinner. Then it's home for cake and ice cream. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for me!!
I was searching through Ebay the other night for accessories for my cruiser and found that the blue color of my cruiser is actually called "vodoo blue." Who would've thought??

No comments: