Friday, May 10, 2013

Thursday morning we had a nice buffet breakfast in the hotel overlooking the beach. After breakfast we went for a walk along the beach for about a mile and back.  That's a lot of walking for me - a breeze for Karen.  The white sand on the beach is soft, but there were lots of sea shells that washed up on the beach and were tough to walk on bare footed.

 
The weather was warm and we decided to spend the day on the beach.  We rented this cabana and read and napped. 
 


This was my view from the cabana.  I took a couple of dips in the Gulf.  The water was warmer here than in Panama Beach City, but not as warm as Puerto Rico.  I ended up getting the tops of my feet sunburned. 

 
There were lots of activities along the beach.  For $225.00 you could ride this air pack thing.  Jets of water are propelling this guy into the air about 20'  There were also seados and para sailing.


No comments: