Sunday, September 1, 2013

 
I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend.  It's been hot and humid all weekend here in SoCal.  Saturday evening Karen and I went to a Quakes baseball game.   It was shirt sleeves all evening.  Of course the game went into extra innings as the crowd anxiously awaited for the post game fireworks.  Thankfully the home team pulled out the victory in the bottom of the 10th. Matt Kemp was there on a rehab assignment and he didn't impress. 
 
Rode my bike on Friday from Fairmont Park in Riverside.  I saw on the news that a strong thunder storm hit the city of Riverside Thursday evening causing lots of flooding and wind damage.  Some of that damage was visible on my bike ride with tree limbs down and lots of mud on the bike trail.
 
Sunday Karen and I did our beach trip.  Lots of people at the beach for the weekend.  The cool breeze off the ocean was very pleasant for a change. 
 
Oh and my fantasy baseball team won it's last game against Josh by four points.  LOL!!!

No comments: