Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Last week a film crew was wondering around the station filming different aspects of our police operations for a recruiting video.  When it came time to film the crime lab my two co-workers seemed to disappear, so I ended up being filmed dusting a mug for fingerprints and looking at a super glued plastic bag with the alternate light source.  This photo was posted on the West Covina PD Facebook page.  If I ever see the video I'll post it, unless my part ends up on the cutting room floor. 

It was quite interesting watching the four-man crew set up shots.  It takes awhile to get the lighting right etc, especially with my "high" forehead.  The guy to the right is looking at a computer screen that shows what the camera is filming and they set up the lighting based on what he sees. 

No comments: