Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Three weeks of working out with the public and I managed to catch a doosey of a cold. A week later, I'm still coughing, but feeling much better.

The job is going well. I'm just about caught up with over two months of work. I sent out an email Tuesday telling the patrol officers that the Crime Scene Unit was back in business to help solicit more work.

I've gotten four LAFIS hits in three weeks. One matched the victim, and one, I learned, matched a 13 year old kid with about 8 other cases already pending against him. The morning drive is becoming a little more tolerable while the afternoon drive is about the same. Both average about an hour on the road. I got my first pay check last Thursday, which makes it all worth while.

One more work day this week and then Karen and I are headed to Phoenix for the weekend for a couple of spring training baseball games. Should be a great weekend!!

No comments: