Friday, September 14, 2012

ADD A BUCK

 
I put this on facebook this afternoon challenging others to do the same.
 
ADD A BUCK - I have decided its time for "we the people" to boost the economy ourselves. Our politicians from both sides of the isle can't seem to do it. So I suggest, and I am starting to, "Add a Buck" to those I come in contact with. If you enjoy a good meal, figure the tip and "ADD A BUCK". If you get a good car wash, figure the tip and "ADD A BUCK." "ADD A BUCK" to the tip jar on the ledge at Starbucks. You will be helping out those who need a few extra bucks. Those people aren't going to forward that buck to their stock holders, they're going to pay for child care, or buy gas, or pay the rent, or buy school clothes for their kids. If you agree, pass this along to your friends and encourage them to do the same. Lets help the country by helping those who are struggling to make ends meet. ADD A BUCK. Reblog that!!!

No comments: