Sunday, October 28, 2012

Friday evening Karen and I went to the football game between the Colony Titans and Chino Cowboys at Chino H.S.  The game was tied 7-7 at the half.  Colony then went into self-destruct mode and gave up 21 points in the third quarter.  We ended up losing the game 28-14.  Colony played terribly, or Chino played real well, depending on how you look at it. 


As I said, the game was played at Chino H.S., which some of you may remember, is my alma mater. I had to watch the game from the visitors side of the field for the first time in my life.  I spent many a cold evening watching the Cowboys play football from those stands shown below.  When I was at Chino H.S. we had a terrible football team every year.  We were known for out basketball and cross country teams back then.

No comments: