Wednesday, February 5, 2014

More on the Superbowl -

I watched the game on Sunday.  I thought it would never get here.  There were hours of "pre-game" shows and then a "pre-kick" show with former New York Jets quarterback Joe Namath in a huge fur coat.  I had the number "7" in a Superbowl pool and that went out the window in the first few seconds of the game when the Denver center hiked the ball over Manning's head.


I have to say I was happy with the outcome.  I don't much care for the way Manning dances around before starting the play.  Call a play and hike the ball I say.  Our local Colony H.S. had two former players in the game, Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner and Denver safety Omar Bolden.  An article in the SGV Tribune last week said that the two athletes are friends and live together in the off-season. 

No comments: