Sunday, March 27, 2016



An Easter to Remember

The rented Easter bunny is finally gone,
After leaving his Easter shit all over my lawn.
Half eaten chocolate bunnies and broken plastic eggs,
Empty wine bottles and leaky beer kegs.

The bunny scared Kaley and Jordan to death,
Sending them running like they were on meth.
He pawed my wife’s ass like he thought it was his own,
What pissed me off more was she let out a moan.

I punched that damn bunny right square in the face,
While the kids had their heads down extolling god’s grace.
It dented his costume and bloodied his nose,
Then I chased him down the drive with front garden hose.

So my kid’s Easter party was really a bust,
Especially when the cops came and put me in cuffs.
I learned from a neighbor when I got home from jail,
My family had left with that damn cottontail. 

--Ken Ferguson--
Artista di Parole

No comments: