Wednesday, February 22, 2017



A Dilemma 

Just grab a brush and paint you said
It seemed quite simple in my head
Just start from here and move to there
So away I went without a care

Before too long I saw my plight
A simple task – this can’t be right
So there I stood, trapped like a rat
Nowhere to turn - imagine that

So I thought and thought and thought some more
I never thought so hard before.
But no solution came to mind
Man I’m certainly in a bind.

The hours passed by and there I stood
Then you came back – I prayed you would
You looked at me and laughed out loud
You laughed so loud you drew a crowd

The solution’s simple – don’t you see
The paint has dried you said to me
I touched the floor and to my surprise
The paint had dried before my eyes

So the moral of this story is crystal clear
I learned the hard way it would appear
Don’t paint your floor red it’s plain as day
It will cause a dilemma and waste your whole day.

--Ken Ferguson--
Artista di Parole

No comments: