Saturday, September 26, 2009

I went for a bike ride today (Sat). Left the house around noon and rode 26.5 miles. About 22 miles into the ride I passed Colony H.S. and their marquee said it was rather warm. Their temperature gauge is usually a little high, so I don't think it was much over 100 degrees.

I could have used a break here but, as you can see, there was no stopping the entire block!!!


Thursday I went on a ride with my friend Jack from Anaheim Stadium to the Huntington Beach Peir. 34 miles in all. It was a nice ride and enjoyed the time with Jack.

Friday evening Karen and I went to a Colony H.S. football game at their home field. It was a beautiful evening at the stadium after another day in the low 100's.

It was a close game until late in the 4th quarter when Colony scored twice to put it away and win going away 30-10.

It's always fun to go to their games, both for the game and to watch the crowd. We are also big boosters of the band since Corey was once a band member.

No comments: