Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I checked into my Motel 6 room last night about 7:00 pm. After getting settled, I bundled up and walked across the parking lot and across the street to MickeyDees for a chocolate shake. The employee was a bit surprised by my order saying that they are mostly selling hot stuff. The MickeyDees is attached to a Mobil gas station and little store so I was able to replace the tube of tooth paste that TSA stole from me at the airport check point.

This morning I came out to my car and found it covered with a sparkly thin coat of ice. Once I started the engine, I found that the outside temperature was a brisk 21 degrees!!!

I had to sit for about ten minutes while the defroster melted the ice from the windshield. There's not a cloud in the sky either. Luckily I thought to bring my sunglasses.




No comments: