Sunday, December 27, 2009

Went for a bike ride along the Santa Ana Riverbed from Norco to San Bernardino Sunday. It was a bit chilly, to the tune of about 56 degrees. It was also quite overcast. I could have used another shirt. I rode a total of 40 miles. As you can see, there is a bit of snow on the local mountains.

This is the turn around point, 20 miles from the start. It is near the intersection of Waterman and Hospitality Road. The bike trail passing behind the San Bernardino County Hall of Records, if you're familiar with that building. I had a quick granola bar and some Gatorade.

A bit of the trail along the way. There were quite a few riders out today braving the chilly weather. No snakes!!! These photos were taken with my Christmas Nikon camera. Much clearer I think.


No comments: