Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm sitting in the Oakland Airport waiting for my connection to Seattle. It was originally scheduled to depart at 10:15 am but it has been moved to 10:25 am. But it's now 10:03 and we haven't started boarding so I think we're gonna be late.

As some of you may know, my history with TSA is quite frustrating. I once left my cell phone at the TSA check-in at LAX on the way to Hawaii. This morning I was pulled off to the side and had my bag searched. Low and behold I was in violation of the acceptable container law and lost my shaving cream and tooth paste. Damn them!!

Well it's now 10:08 am and our plane just arrived and is unloading its passengers.

Southwest Airlines now lines it's passengers up according to their boarding pass number along some signs they have erected in the boarding area. What next.

It was a busy weekend. Friday I qualified at the police station and then went to lunch with Jan, David Cole, and David Lee. We had lunch at the Elephant Bar. Saturday we put up our outdoor Xmas lights. Took about 3 1/2hours. Saturday evening Karen and I went to the Covina Xmas parade. It was fun. Not too cold.

Looks like we're gonna board. More later.

No comments: