Thursday, December 16, 2010

They (who ever they are) say that confession is good for the soul. So today I need to make a confession. If you have followed my blog for any length of time you know that Bill O'Reilly is not one of my favorite people. He works for Foxnews which is hardly my favorite cable news station. More recently you know that Barnes & Noble is not my favorite book store.

So today I confess to all my loyal followers that I made a purchase from the Barnes & Noble book store at the Montclair Plaza and the book was written by Bill O'Reilly. I think the title was "Pinheads and Patriots." In my defense I went into the Barnes & Noble to get a Starbucks drink on the way into the mall and saw the book on an isle display in large print. I bought the book for my Dad for Xmas. He is a Bill O'Reilly fan and needs the big print because of his 89 year old eyes. I bought it today because I needed to get his package in the mail and didn't know if I would find it again in large print.

I'm so ashamed!! So I throw myself on the mercy of the court. LOL!!!

No comments: