Thursday, February 3, 2011

I think the few folks who actually visit this blog already know that my dad passed away in his sleep Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, and that I am driving up to Bellingham, Washington to help out my sisters.

Well I have made it to Bellingham safely and in one piece. I am sitting in what must be the only Starbucks in town as there are four state troopers, two local PD, and two university officers in here having coffee. Two of them are Sgts. so I guess they're safe. I would feel really safe too, except that it was in Washington where that guy walked into a restaurant and open fire on several officers having breakfast. I think I'll leave!!!

I will probably only be up here , and then head back home. There isn't too much to do here. I'm mostly going to be emotional help for my two sisters.

No comments: