Thursday, February 2, 2012


"My sweet friends and family.  This Sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life.  He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning the Superbowl.  So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel healthy, confident and strong. Imagine him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday.

Thank you for your love and support. Love, G:) "

Mrs. Tom Brady - aka supermodel Gisele Bundchen

The New York Times apparently found this email sent by Ms. Bundchen to family and friends.  I don't know.  It seems like a lack of respect for your deity if you pray to him/her for help in a football game.  

No comments: