Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Jamie Lee Curtis


Happy Birthday wishes go out today to one of my all-time faves, Jamie Lee Curtis, who turns 56 years young.  Jamie is married to English actor, director, screenwriter, Christopher Guest, and they have two adopted children.  Jamie is the daughter of actors Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh.

Jamie was originally dubbed the "scream queen" for her roles in the "Halloween" movies.  I liked her in "Trading Places" and "True Lies".  She had a five-episode role in NCIS.

Jamie is a big supporter of the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles, where my son Scott works, and can be heard on several of their commercials.  

Jamie has also written several children's books with titles like "Tell me Again About the Night I Was Born" and "Big Words for Little People".


No comments: