Wednesday, April 22, 2015


We made it home Tuesday in one piece.  Karen and I were both sick Sunday evening and all day Monday.  We weren't able to visit Karen's friend in Nashville because we couldn't get too far from a toilet, if you know what I mean.  I'm not sure if it was something we ate or I think there are different "bugs" in the water in Huntsville and we weren't used to them.

Karen was in the middle seat from Alabama to Vegas and was next to a heavy guy who bled over into Karen's seat.  Then he began to clear his throat and then spit into a cup.  It sounded quite gross.

Overall we had a great time.  I don't think moving to Myrtle Beach is in our future.  We did see lots of rain and some thunder and lightning.

Thank you Brian and Selina for your hospitality and sharing your wonderful children with us. 

No comments: