Friday, October 14, 2016



A Dodger Scare

My heart has stopped,
Call 9-1-1,
My days on earth are numbered.
The Dodgers threatening,
To flop again,
Like previous years remembered.

We score some runs,
We have the lead,
The bench is up and screaming.
Three more innings,
Left to go,
I surely must be dreaming.

They score two runs,
Our lead has shrunk,
Our future in the balance.
Two more innings
Left to go,
My stress way past my tolerance.

Our closers in,
It’s only the seventh,
Whatever are they thinking?
I close my eyes,
Can’t bear to watch,
My confidence is shrinking.

Now our starter,
What the hell!
Runners on first and second.
Popped up one
Struck out the other,
A hero I must reckon.

Kershaw, Kershaw,
He’s our man!
If he can’t do it no one can.
Keep an ambulance
Standing by
It’s scary bring a Dodger fan.

--Ken Ferguson--
Artista di Parole

No comments: