Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Suzie and Kathy

These are my two younger sisters, Kathy on the left and Suzie on the right. They both celebrate their birthdays on January 23, but are three years apart. We were all too tired to do any celebrating on Friday so we put it off until Saturday.

So, being the older brother, I felt it my responsibility to make sure they had a birthday party. I went to the local Albertsons Market and got a birthday cake. (Chocolate cake and chocolate frosting of course) I went to Target and picked up a few extra items for Kathy as she turned 50 years old this year. I presented here with a bright pink bag, with pink tissue paper, that contained a package of Depends adult diapers, a tube of Preparation H, and a box of hemorrhoid wipes.

We were joined by Kathy's friends Katherine and Lynn and we had pizza and beer and played poker for a couple of hours. A good time was had by all.

No comments: