Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today (Sat) we went to the beach so Jim, Jenny, and Betsy could go snorkling. I've never had much luck with a snorkle, usually drinking lots of salt water and not seeing much. Today, I tried again for about 45 minutes, and while I did drink more salt water, I did see lots of fish and something called brain corral.

Another beautiful day at the beach!!

The beach was off the beaten path and we had to do some four wheelin' to get there.

We sent scouts ahead to check on how deep the puddles were. (and land mines)

The trees on the shore provided quite a nice canopy.

My friend Jenny, one of the teachers at the school, is sporting a stylish hat and glasses combination.

Jim just back from snorkling. Check out his "duh rag." (not sure of the correct spelling)

No comments: