Saturday, January 15, 2011

Last Thursday I had to go to the DMV to renew my drivers license. The notice I received from DMV indicated that I only needed to take a written test for my Class A haz mat endorsement, give a new fingerprint, and take an eye test.

When I arrived I found I could give up my Class A license and just renew my Class C or regular driver's license. I didn't figure I would drive commercially anymore so I gave it up. The other reason I gave it up is because when you have a Class A and get a moving citation it's more points against you if you than a Class C.

So I paid my fees and moved to the photo area and took my photo. I then realized that I had to take a written test, or at least one half of the test. I took the test cold and missed one question out of twenty. I didn't know that it was a violation for an adult driver to smoke in his/her car with a juvenile present.

No comments: