Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friday evening Karen and I had dinner at the original Pinnacle Peak restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona.  It is nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak, hence the name.  This restaurant is bigger than the one in San Dimas and has a wider menu to chose from.  It also has hundreds of ties hanging from the ceiling like the San Dimas restaurant.  If you've never been to Pinnacle Peaks, if you wear a tie the waitresses will cut it off and hang it from the ceiling. 

 
I don't usually make a habit of taking photographs in the men's room.  I suppose it is frowned upon in some cultures.  LOL  Well there was the time I took a photograph of the urinal in the men's room in the lobby of the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo.  But the stalls in the men's room of Pinnacle Peaks were exceptional. Don't you think??

 
The restaurant prides itself on it's steaks and their size.  This is the steak I ordered, the cowboy. There is an even bigger one, the big cowboy. (go figure)  The steak comes with beans, bread, and a salad.  I ordered a baked potato as well.  It was quite yummy.  Karen had the salmon, which she said was very good also.


No comments: