Thursday, March 27, 2008

Astrology anyone???



I picked up a new book the other day (who would a thought!!) at Barnes & Noble (again - who would a thought!!) entitled "The complete Idiot's Guide to Astrology" by Madeline Gerwick-Brodeur and Lisa Lenard. I had always been a little curious about astrology and read my horoscope in the papers in the morning.

Then I went on astrology.com and printed out my astrological chart, sometimes called a natal chart or birth chart, based on the time, date, and location where I was born. The photo is an example of an astrological chart. So I found out that my sun sign is Aquarius, my moon sign is Gemini, I have Taurus rising and my moon is in my 3rd house.

Now I have no idea what any of that means!! Sounds like the song "Aquarius" by the 5th Dimension!! I will let you know when I find out more. (I'm only half-way through the book)

I became interested in astrology because many of the spiritualism books I have read refer to the science of astrology as being the very first science probed by man.

No comments: