Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dana Delany


Imagine how my heart skipped a beat when I learned this morning that today is Dana Delany's birthday. Dana Delany is one of my all-time faves. I first discovered her in the movie "Tombstone" (I love that movie!!) where she played Josephine Marcus. However she first came to fame in the series "China Beach" where she played a nurse during the Vietnam war. She won two Emmy awards for her work on "China Beach." I saw much more of her (she comes out of a swimming pool naked!!) in the movie "Exit to Eden" where she played a dominatrix named Mistress Lisa. She is currently on "Desperate Housewives" which I don't watch. (Too much drama for me!!) Dana was born in New York City, New York, on March 13, 1956. She has never been married and has no children. What a babe!!!!

No comments: