Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Give it a try!!!

How smart is your right foot?

I got this from my good friend Jack this morning. I couldn't believe it until I tried it! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon . . . this will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart yourfoot, but you cannot. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are goofy) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this draw the number "6" in the air with your righthand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so! And there isnothing you can do about it! Before the day is done you are going totry it again, if you have not done so already.

No comments: