Saturday, November 22, 2008

We had our house painted this week. First time in its 20 year lifetime. We picked out a gray similar to the original color and a dark blue trim. We were going for the "Cape Cod" look. The painters started to apply the trim and found it to be purple and alerted me to their discovery.

So we had to change the trim to more of a blue. I think it turned out pretty nice. I also had them replace the face board and four sheets of wood on our enclosed patio. I think they did a great job.



It was a busy day here on Thursday. Along with the painters, I had to have a glass company come over and replace the back window of my son Josh's car. He was the victim of some random malicious mischief at the Victoria Gardens Mall where he works. He came out from working his shift at the AMC Theater and found his back window shattered. It appears that something small, perhaps a BB, hit the window right where the 3rd brake light is positioned in the back window.


No comments: