Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weekend road trip


I'll be off again this weekend on a short road trip to Phoenix, Az. for the "Celebrate Your Life!" conference. My friend Jan calls it my "voodoo" conference. It's presented by Mishka Productions and being held in the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel.

It's a four day conference with breakout sessions held on the Friday and Monday surrounding the conference. I'm only going for the main conference which opens Friday evening and closes Sunday afternoon.

Several authors that I have read will be there including Dr. Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, and Dr. Brian Weiss. The keynote speaker will be James Van Praugh, who is a spiritual medium and the author of "Talking to Heaven", and co-executive producer of the CBS TV series, "Ghost Whisperer".

It should be a very informative weekend. To learn more about the conference you can go to http://www.celebrateyourlife.org/.


No comments: