Tuesday, August 4, 2009


I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I wear my wedding ring and a gold chain around my neck. That's it.

Recently I noticed that several of the professional baseball players were wearing a necklace that I thought looked pretty cool.

I did a little research and found that they were wearing Phiten titanium necklaces. They are believed to provide the wearer with extra energy and a clearer mind. Their web site states that the necklaces and bracelets "work by stabilizing the electric flow that nerves use to communicate actions to the body."

So, I went out and spent my $35 on a Phiten titanium X30 tribal necklace. I bought it because I thought it looked cool and if I should get a little extra energy or a clearer mind so much the better!!! I could sure use both!!! LOL!!! (I'm expecting a healthy back in a week)

No comments: