Monday, August 10, 2009

My back continues to be on the mend. I was able to mow the lawn in my front yard on Sunday. I'd say that my back is back to where it was before the big blow up at the beginning of July. Still trying to be patient about getting back on my bike.

It was a quiet weekend around here for the most part. Karen worked most of the day on Saturday and a good part of Sunday. School started for her district today (Monday) and they just finished open enrollment for district benefits which is her desk in the personnel office.

I kept busy by donating blood to the Red Cross on Saturday and visited a book store afterward.

Corey started his new job today. He was hired by Karen's school district as a classified substitute and worked today in the warehouse. He came home tired from lifting and moving boxes.

No comments: