Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I got an early start to my road trip. I was up at 4:30 am with Karen and out on the road just before 6:00 am. The photo below is the sun coming up as I'm driving thru Victorville.


The photo below is of a field of some kind of yellow flowers I thought was real pretty. 


Got a few sprinkles going thru the mountains  of Flagstaff, Az.  Hardly enough to have to use the wipers for.


My plan was to spend the first night in Winslow, Az.  But when I got there and checked out the area, I decided to move on to Gallup, NM.  I am staying in a very nice Travelodge in Gallup and the girl at the front desk directed me to a little "hole in the wall" restaurant for some really good Mexican food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you atleast stand on a corner in Winslow, AZ. I've heard it's such a fine sight to see.

Fergie's Dribble said...

No. I was afraid to get out of the car.