Monday, July 6, 2015

The prostate exam is something one must endure as one advances into his later years. I had one this morning and, of course, I had to write about it. There are a couple of places where the language is a bit adult in fashion, so I warn you that if you embarrass easy, you might want to skip this one. I picked this picture because of the look on the patient's face.  Oh and my prostate is fine.Thank you. 



My Trip to the Urologist

I made my yearly trip to the urologist,
Which is much much more fun than the pathologist.
He said, “Hold all my calls,”
As he fondled my balls,
Oh my, I may need a psychiatrist.

He grinned as he pulled on the rubber glove,
Then bent me over the table and stood high above.
I little lube on the finger,
Oh dear god must he linger,
I think he is using his golf glove.

I thought he was done, oh but no sir,
He brought in another just to confer.
Over the table I was bent,
Up my ass they both went,
My prostate is fine they both concur.  

Ken Ferguson

No comments: