Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas, Come & Gone

Here it is the day after Christmas. It seems to have come and gone in a flash. My family had a great Christmas. We started with a Christmas Eve dinner for four at my house and an evening of watching the movie The Christmas Carol. I got a phone call from my oldest son, Scott, who announced that he and his family were flying to Paris, France for a week on Christmas Day. They failed to invite me for some reason :-( Christmas morning we were up early to open presents as Corey had to work at 9:00 AM. Santa was "berry berry good to me" receiving, among other things, a GPS unit for my truck. We had Karen's brother, Dennis, and his two daughters over for dinner which included a Honey Baked ham. Yum Yum!!! I may have eaten just a tad too much, but it was Christmas!! My other older son, Brian, checked in by phone that evening. All is well with him and my grandson Ethan. He promised new photos, which I will proudly display upon receiving them. So, all in all, I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. I hope Santa was good to all of you and didn't leave coal in your stockings.

No comments: