Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is Coming!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Fa, la la, la, la!!! As you can see our house is lit up to reflect the festive season. I even went up the ladder this year to put the lights along the eves and I don't do ladders or heights real well. It is raining this evening which makes the lights twinkle just that much more.

I was out again today trudging around the Ontario Mills Mall looking for stocking stuffers for Karen. I can remember when I was a small lad, (yes I was once a small lad!!) it took forever for Christmas to get here. Now as an adult the time just seems to just fly by. Christmas cards are arriving at the door and presents are appearing under the tree.

My family has been truly blessed this year and we have so much to be thankful for. I hope that all who read this have a Merry Christmas and that you find more than coal in your stocking.

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

1 comment:

jan poirier said...

It was great having lunch with you and the group today. I hope your and your family are blessed with joy during the Christmas season!
Jan