Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Getting Ready for the Holidays


It is just two weeks now until Christmas and as you can see we are making preparations for the Holidays. Karen has the tree up and has decorated the inside of the house as well. I have added two multi-colored Christmas trees to our lighting outside. I am working on getting the Christmas cards out so don't feel slighted if you haven't received a card yet. :-) Of course I am not anywhere near done with my shopping, but there is always Christmas Eve.!! Can you say gift cards boys and girls???
I just downloaded 176 photographs from my digital camera. Some go back to the first of the year. So I will try to send out a few from my travels over the year.
In the mean time I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Hey All,
Great tree,looks just like mine.Karen looks like she is in good health and happy.We like your blog-Whats a blog?
Merry Christmas and Happy days for the New Year.Suzie

Suzie said...

Nice Tree,looks like mine.Karen looks nice too.I sent u a Christmas card.Hope u and urs have a great christmas and I like your blog-What is a blog?Talked to Dad,he is good as always.Suzie