Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy Weekend


I thought I had a busy weekend ahead until I saw this to do list!!! Looks like we may get some more rain in SoCal on Sunday. Of course it will be Superbowl Sunday which means the last of the football games. I'm torn between wanting the New England Patriots to finish their season undefeated and hoping the underdogs can knock them off. It also means that baseball season is just around the corner. I'm not holding out much hope for my Minnesota Twins this season as they have traded away Tori Hunter to the Angels and Johanne Santana to the New York Mets. However, a road trip to Phoenix for spring training sounds like a good idea ha Jim?

Next week will be the primaries for California and 21 other states. I watched part of the Democratic debate on CNN last night and believe I will vote for Obama. I haven't been impressed with any of the Republican candidates and sure don't want the Clinton's back in the white house.

Also next week is my birthday on the 6th. Nothing much planned.

No comments: