Friday, February 15, 2008

Road Trip!!!

Hey guys, Karen and I are off on a short road trip. My son Josh is competing this weekend with the Mt. Sac flying team in Prescott, Arizona, and we decided to take a drive out there and watch. We left Thursday afternoon once I found out I didn't have to serve jury duty. We drove to Laughlin and spent the first night at the Aquarius Hotel. Today we drove to Prescott and got to watch some of the competition this afternoon. It's a bit chilly here, to the tune of 39 degrees when we came back to our hotel room from dinner. Tomorrow there is landing competition all day. Sunday we are going to check out the Sedona area.

My FJ crusier handles real well on the freeway and is quite comfortable on the long haul. We are getting just under 16 mpg.

I had a lady come by the house Wednesday afternoon and offer me $3500 for my truck. I haven't heard back from her since, so I don't know if she still wants it or not. Anybody want to buy a 2002 Ford Ranger P/U? I'm asking $5,000 for it.

No comments: