Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunny SoCal


It was a beautiful day today here in SoCal. As you can see from the photo to the left, it was clear and sunny. The temps were in the 80's most everythwere. I went for a bike ride and ended up in this park. Did some stretching/yoga and some meditating before heading back home. I have discovered a dirt road that runs along behind the high school and between where dairies used to be, so I am able to get some dirt on my mountain bike tires.

I need to retract a story I posted a few days ago regarding using your cars remote keyless entry over the cell phone. I got to thinking about how close we were when we tried it the first time and tried another experiment over a longer distance. I am sorry to say that it did not work over a long distance which makes me believe I was unlocking our car from inside the house instead of over Karen's cell phone. Oh well. I wouldn't want you to think I'm not man enough to admit my mistakes. :-(

No comments: