Sunday, February 24, 2008

Imagine my Surprise!!!


Imagine my surprise when my cell phone rang at 4:30 in the afternoon on Sunday. I looked at the display and it told me the call was from Betsy!! What's the first words out of her mouth? We're at Cold Stone, can I buy you some ice cream??? Betsy, pictured above, is the director of the Evangilical School for the Deaf in Puerto Rico that Jim and I visit a couple times a year. An evening visit to their local Cold Stone Creamery was one of my favorite activities at the school. I love ice cream!!! She went on to inform me that she had been to the beach yesterday and had a bit of a sunburn. It's cold and rainy here in SoCal and I know just how beautiful the beaches are in PR. It was nice to hear from you Betsy. Hope to see you again soon.

No comments: