Thursday, June 12, 2008


Last Sunday I sent copies of my recent letter to the editor to Senators Boxer and Feinstein, and Representitive Joe Baca. This morning I actually got a response from Senator Boxer herself!!! What? You think it might be just a "form letter" sent out automatically to all emails received by her computer? Hmm??? You read it and decide for yourself.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Should the Senate consider legislation on this or similar issues, I will keep your views in mind.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, you might wish to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov/. From this site, you can access my statements and press releases about current events and pending legislation, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov/ to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Barbara Boxer

United States Senator

2 comments:

mans said...

Boxers letter looks a little canned!

Fergie's Dribble said...

Ya, I thought the same thing.