Friday, July 12, 2013

 
Rode my bike at Lake Puddingstone today.  The clouds in the photo would be an indication of the humidity still in SoCal.  It was in the low 80's with a nice breeze.  I broke something off of my bike and will have to see my mechanic again next week.  I can only shift thru the first two ranges of gears.  No third range - the high range. Fortunately I was able to finish my ride using range 2 most of the time.
 
I saw another road runner today, this time in Bonelli Park.  They can sure blend into their environment.  He ran off before I could stop and get his photo.  I didn't realize they were native to SoCal.  I thought they would be out in the desert. 

Karen and I are going to San Diego this weekend to take in a Padres game on Saturday and wonder around the city on Sunday. 

No comments: