Saturday, July 27, 2013

There has been lots of humidity in SoCal the last couple of weeks. Along with the humidity come the clouds that produced the sunset shown below.  This photo was taken from my front porch.
 

I decided to get in a bike ride on Friday.  I drove thru a few sprinkles on the way to Fairmont Park in Riverside where I park for my rides.  As you can see from the photo below, it was a tad damp when I got to the park.  But I thought, "soldier on!!"


The first 12 miles of my ride was accompanied by steady sprinkles and an occasional light shower.  I was getting as wet from the outside as from the inside of my clothes.  When I turned around, the rain stopped and the sun came out.  My shirt took the brunt of the spray from my tires, both front and back. It was nice and cool when it was raining and got a bit sticky when the sun came out and the temps rose. 


Saw my usual assortment of squirrels and rabbits, and a brown coyotee near the park.  I haven't seen any snakes in awhile. 

No comments: