Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Went for a bike ride today. (Wednesday) It was overcast, warm, and quite humid. Rode out of Riverside to Norco and back. Twenty-five miles in all. My bike is running great.



I got a few sprinkles on the way back to Riverside.  It was just enough to cool things off a bit and not be a nuisance on the bike. 


 
I saw this road runner on the side of the bike trail.  He didn't seem too concerned about me stopping so I took his photo real quick.  When they move their tail sticks up and their head juts forward like a chicken.  They look kinda funny, but they are pretty quick.  I didn't see the willie coyote nearby. 


I got a new pack for my bike.  I got tired of stuffing my apple/banana, camera, phone, and keys in the little pockets on the back of my bike shirt.  This pack sits nicely on the center tube of the bike, out of the way of my legs.  It has compartments that hang down either side of the tube and a little holder for my phone on the top.  Paid $4.99 on ebay!!! 

No comments: