Saturday, May 16, 2015

I posted this photo a couple of weeks ago thinking there was a poem there somewhere.Well there was, but beware, it has some adult themes and could cause one to become embarrassed for, or even ashamed of, the writer of said poem.  This is an example of a "free flowing" form of poetry that doesn't require words to rhyme.  Enjoy.



Skinny Dippin’

We sauntered arm- in- arm along a warm sandy beach,
third day of our romantic island getaway.  Warm ocean breezes enveloped us
as we were blanketed in the silvery beams of a glorious full moon,
that seemed to rise up from the ocean in the distance like a burning phoenix.

We stopped along a deserted section of beach and shared an embrace,
exchanging salty kisses and whispering of our never ending love for one another.
I ran my fingers through her silky hair, softly turning her head to one side,
nibbling and kissing her ear.  Soft groans emitted from her throat as she melted
deeper into my embrace.

I stepped back, peered into her sparkling eyes, and gave her a devilish look.
I dropped my swim suit to the sand, turned, and waded waist deep into the warm Caribbean waters.
She stood there, frozen, fighting an inner battle between her fears of being caught naked in a public
place, and her eagerness to share my embrace in the warm ocean before her.  The warm glow building
inside her lent the final straw to her decision to throw caution to the wind and join me.

I turned to watch her as she pulled her flowered sun dress over her head, exposing her firm supple
breasts and taunt stomach to the gaze of the full moon.  Quickly dropping her skimpy bikini bottom in
our pile of clothing, she wadded towards me, moon light reflecting from her bronzed body.  The huge
smile on her face assured me that she was lost in a life changing experience we would remember for
years to come.

I took her in my arms and held her tightly, as the warm ocean waves lapped against our hips and groins.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and hoisted herself up against my body, encircling my hips with
her shapely legs.  Her swollen breasts pressed against my chest, as I moved slowly too enter her lush
garden.  I was lost in a perfect storm of passion, as we slowly rocked against one another.   Our hunger
engulfed us as our pace quickened.  Waves of pleasure crashed over us as we found our synchronized
release and shuddered in a thundering conclusion.

“I love you” we whispered to one another, as we dared not release from each others arms, the warm
ocean waters caressing our sated bodies, moon beams reflecting off of the waves.   “I love you.”

Ken Ferguson

No comments: