Saturday, May 2, 2015

Justin posted this poem on Facebook yesterday evening. I had to respond. I posted the first stanza of this poem on Facebook, but felt the rest was too much for some.  Warning: my poem is of an "adult" nature and shouldn't be read by anyone who may be shocked or offended by sexual innuendo.




Flowers and Bees

I’ll be the words to all your songs,
I’ll even wear a flowered sarong.
Come be the bee I hope you’ll be,
Come ride with me and you will see,
My bed of flowers awaits your plow,
Come pollinate my stigma now.

I’ll dwell within your flowered gardens,
Quickly how my purpose hardens,
To be the bee you hope I’ll be,
I’ll Spread your petals and set you free.
I’ll pollinate to beat the band,
Eros spreads across the land.

I’m yours to handle as you please,
As I sway in the gentle breeze.
Petals spread to take you in,
As you land again and again.
Nature calls, its plain to see,
I’ll be your flower, come be my bee.  
Ken Ferguson

No comments: