Saturday, July 26, 2008

Water heater update


After cranking off an eight paragraph email to Rescue Rooter's parent company, I received a phone call from their representative. She listened to my whole story and then told me she would write up my complaint for educational purposes to that their servicemen could learn from my experience. She never offered to pay for a new water heater.

So, my good friend Jack came over yesterday (Friday) and put in a new water heater with the unable assistance of Corey and me. We had a real hard time draining the old water heater which made us think the Rescue Rooter guy never drained it.

We put the new one in and found it leaked and had to take it back. So after three trips to Home Depot, an eight hour day, and just under $500, I have a new water heater. Thanks Jack for all your hard work. I really appreciate it.

No comments: