Monday, August 4, 2008


The first leg of our trip has been successful. Corey and I arrived in Sacramento at about 3:30 p.m. this afternoon and checked into our hotel. The Vagabond Hotel in downtown Sac is very nice. The room is clean and in good shape.

We walked from our hotel to the state capital and paid a visit to the Police and Vietnam Memorials. After walking around the capital, we walked down to Old Town Sacramento and had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Quite tasty!!!

We walked back to our hotel and took a swim in the hotel pool. Half way here I realized that I left the cord for down loading my camera to my laptop at home. Corey has a slot to read my memory card but couldn't get his computer on line to email me any photos. I may have to pay a visit to Best Buy to get another cord. It wouldn't be a road trip if I didn't forget something.

No comments: